Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Landing Zone (temp ... I hope!)


For the immediate time, the only way to get the helicopter in and out of the hanger (aka: barn) is to move it on the pieces of 3/4" plywood we've laid down. I'm hoping that within the next ten days, I'll have a concrete pad poured. Because of the frantic construction in the Pullman area, it's almost impossible to find a contractor that has time to do the job ... Even if he's a friend! If we can't get it done in the next ten days, it will turn into a DIY job.

Ps: It's raining, in case you can't tell! Soon, I'll have "real-time" live weather information available for the R J Ranch.

1 Comments:

At November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you laid down another set of plywood. Looks like a tight landing to me! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.