Wednesday, September 28, 2005

PHOTO OF THE DAY 9.28.05


What is there about a sunrise? For me, it's the beautiful and gradual flowing of pure color from darkness to brilliant sunshine. When I catch the sun rising, as I did this morning, I cannot help but wonder at the graphical transformation from night to a new day.

This morning, I sat on the porch in my robe, with a cup of hot coffee in hand to ward off the 34 degree coolness ... No, not cold ... coolness. The air was still and dry and as I snapped several pictures, trying to the capture the best representation of the event, a Momma doe and her two unruly fawns bounced around on the lawn as if it were put there just for their enjoyment ... that is until they saw me!

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2005, Blogger JacquelineKD said...

It would be nice to see the whole event. It's rather humbling to watch...a beautiful moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.