Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Camera Moved Up The Hill


Today, I carried all the photo equipment about 200 feet up the hill behind our house: Solar panel, two 65-lb. concrete blocks, a 12-volt RV battery, camera and transmitter ... etc. (It was a J O B !)

I set it all up, then had to go up and down that steep hill about ten more times to get the view I wanted ... but, I never did get it. I have decided that I need a much wider angle lens. So, over the next week, or so, I'll be playing with different cameras and lens combinations.

If you see one you like, feel free to comment.
You can monitor the changing results by looking at "Links" on the right side-bar, then clicking on "LIVE PHOTOS." It updates every hour, on the hour.


(Friday, March 24, 2006: I changed the camera/lens combination and with the help of Jacquie and a pair of walkie-talkies, the picture isn't too bad. I have a wider-angle lens ordered that I think will open up the view a little more. That lens will probably be installed around the end of next week.)

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006, Blogger JacquelineKD said...

The view is "fine" Roger...leave it alone. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.