Tuesday, October 10, 2006

From The Archives


ELECTRIFYING!
On the right is "Ol' Yeller," the 100% electric powered 1979 VW Rabbit that I drove around California (But, not very far!) for a couple of years and later sold it.

On the left is my 1986 VW Cabriolet that I plan on converting to full-electric power as soon as I "get-to-it." Additionally, because we have so much sunlight here, I'd also like to recharge the battery pack with a solar cell panel, thereby making it fully self-sufficient.

Right now, it's sitting in our barn gathering dust ... and dripping oil.

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2006, Blogger Roger Daisley said...

ALL help greatly appreciated! Creative ideas especially useful.

 
At October 14, 2006, Blogger Adam Monsen said...

I hope you're not planning a remake of "Who Killed the Electric Car?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.